Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 2 (Part one)- ICA Stuff, caffeinated ramblings...

I woke up this morning recharged. I got the 9 hours of sleep I desperately needed and was ready to make the most of my first full day in Frisco. Actually, I was woken up by a phone call at 5:45 AM PST from a company I applied for a job at. They informed me that I got the position which is a good, good things. Rock.

Anyways, so the first thing I did this morning was walk to the conference. I attended a panel session featuring a bunch of people I know including Johnny Sparks and Sam Bradley Both of these presentations were excellent, as expected, but I had to run out early from Sam's (sorry buddy).

I then ran into my old adviser from Washington State University, Rick Busselle. It was great to see him and catch up. He told me where and when the legendary Michigan State University party is for this conference so I'll get to talk with him more.

Anyways, I'm sitting in the hotel lobby right now typing this waiting for Elizabeth to be ready to go out. We're planning on taking a trolly car up to the Fisherman's Wharf and will probably spend the next several hours having fun trying not to get eaten by sea lions.

More later...

br

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home